Operation Manager (Transaction support)
BANK OF CHINA LIMITED
Banking and Finance
S$2000 - S$4000
Reporting to the manager/supervisor in Operation/Transaction Support, your focus is to execute customer instructions, and ensure timeliness and accuracy.
· Execute customer instructions, e.g remittance, cashiers order and time deposit for VIP customers and Corporate Customers timely and accurately.
· Perform daily and monthly checking and reporting like recording of transaction, conduct day-end reconciliation and checking, monthly reporting preparation.
· Regularly improve the processes and revise related SOPs.
· Provide trainings to makers and RMs on the required process.
· Other ad-hoc duties and projects as required
- At least 2-3 years of experience in banking industry with a diploma degree or above, knowledge in accounting or remittance will be in advantage
- Proactive team player and able to work independently.
- Meticulous and attention to details.
- Good communication skills and bilingual in English & Chinese as the incumbent is required to understand Chinese documents from Head Office.
- Good Microsoft Office skills.
Closing on 17 Mar 2021orview more job listings from this company