Operations and Customer Service Associate
POLICYPAL PTE. LTD.
Information Technology, Insurance
Permanent, Full Time
S$2500 - S$4000
PolicyPal is an insurtech company that empowers consumers to start their financial journey through a gamified reward-based learning. With over 100,000 consumers, PolicyPal is building technology to transform protection and financial services for consumers, financial advisers and insurers across the entire insurance industry. Learn, plan, protect and grow your finances, all-in-one insurance platform for financial freedom.
You will be...
At PolicyPal, our Customer Service Associates work alongside the brightest minds in a fast-paced insurtech industry. They ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer inquiries, and maintain high customer satisfaction. We are looking for a detailed-oriented, self-motivated and hands-on individual who is hungry and eager to learn. They are excited for a unique opportunity to make a real impact in an exciting and growing company.
- Communicate and create best in class customer experience through call, live chat and email.
- Provide exceptional customer support by managing inbound customer requests and issues via email, chat and phone
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve resolution of requests and issues
- Work with cross-functional teams (i.e. Engineering, Marketing and Operations) to streamline processes to facilitate solving customer issues accurately and efficiently.
- Create process enhancements and efficiencies via proactive improvement projects
- Provide periodic on-call support coverage for customer issues outside of business hours
- Occasional weekend coverage with flexibility during the week to work evening hours
- Meet customer satisfaction score and average response time targets.
- Follow and assist in improving communications guidelines and policies.
- Always go the extra mile to delight customers.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Can-do attitude with an ability to remain calm and excel under pressure.
- High flexibility during busy periods.
- Ability to empathize with and prioritise customer needs.
- Outstanding communication skills across both telephone and email channels.
- An ability to solve complex challenges.
- Self-motivation with an ability to work on your own initiative.
- A passion for providing outstanding customer experience.
- Eager to work in high energy, fast-paced business, where change is a constant.
Closing on 06 Feb 2021orview more job listings from this company