AGLAIA FAMILY OFFICE PTE. LTD.
Banking and Finance
S$3000 - S$5000
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Daily trade and non-trade bookings and maintain the portfolio management system (Expersoft).
· Ensure daily prices are implemented into the system on a timely and accurate basis.
· Perform daily and weekly reconciliations of the system to bank statements.
· Resolve trade settlement issues with banks in a timely manner.
· Prepare accurate and timely reporting of Net Asset Values (NAVs) of clients` holdings.
· Prepare and manage subscriptions to private equity funds (complete subscription forms and manage payment of capital calls).
· Organise and manage filing of subscription documents and investment contracts.
· Liaise with back-offices of banks and investment funds to verify documentation and data.
· Liaise with the Investment team to maintain data integrity of the system.
· Identify system improvements and work with the operations team to make changes.
· Attend to any ad-hoc operational tasks.
The Operations Analyst position typically requires the following qualifications:
· Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Finance.
· At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
· Strong analytical and detail-oriented aptitude; a high degree of accuracy is required.
· Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office Excel.
· Ability to manage time effectively, set priorities and meet deadlines.
· Ability to deal with wide scope of demands under pressure.
· Desire to work successfully in a small company environment.
Closing on 13 Oct 2021orview more job listings from this company