LHN GROUP PTE. LTD.
Customer Service, General Work, Real Estate / Property Management
S$2300 - S$2800
• Overall responsible for the smooth and efficient operations of the properties
• Monitor day to day facilities and maintenance operations.
• Supervise front office/admin and housekeepers for day to day operations.
• Review workflow to maximize tenant's satisfaction.
• Handle tenant complaints, maintain a record of feedback and take remedial actions to resolve problems.
• Establish and maintain strong and positive relationships with all landlords, tenants, vendors and contractors.
• Conduct regular inspections of properties and perform preventive property maintenance to keep the property functioning in top condition.
• Ensure compliance of safety & building regulations and all other statutory requirements.
• Perform any ad hoc task as assigned by the management.
• Diploma in Real Estate, Facilities Management or other any related field
• At least 1 year(s) of experience in student hostel / serviced office operations management
• Experience in security and facilities management preferred
• Good team player with interpersonal, analytical, presentation skills
• Experience in using MS Office
Closing on 26 May 2021orview more job listings from this company