Operations Governance Specialist
PRUDENTIAL ASSURANCE COMPANY SINGAPORE (PTE) LIMITED
S$3500 - S$4500
Job Profile Summary:
Reporting to the Lead, Quality Management and Reporting in Quality Management and Anti-Money Laundering (AML) operations, you will assist in developing and implementing new ways of performing quality management reviews and be involved in automation of quality review initiatives.
- Coordinate and execute internal quality and risk assessment reviews to ensure compliance with statutory, regulatory requirements, internal compliance requirements and internal quality management requirements
- Analyse and identify risk control gaps, quality control gaps and to verify that controls are operating effectively and timely to ensure we continue to deliver top-notch services to customers
- Develop best practices, drive continuous improvement to a higher level of performance and implement sound and sustainable business processes
- Assist in developing and implementing new quality management framework to improve effectiveness and efficiency, using data analytics and automation.
- Prepare and collate information and/or reports for regulatory, external auditor and internal auditor reviews
- Train, coach, develop and cultivate technical competencies within Policy Management to uphold the quality standards of the department
- Support the development and implementation of risk register
- Collate Enhanced Due Diligence information and documentation of high-risk customers
- Review and make decisions on AML screening alerts relating to new policy inceptions and ongoing customer re-screenings
- Conduct periodic reviews of SOPs to ensure they remain in line with AML Policies and Guidelines.
- Coordinate between business units and Financial Crimes Control department for AML matters
- Assist in developing a centralized management information reporting within Policy Services and ensure timeliness of reporting
- Involve in various automation initiatives and support User Acceptance Test (UAT) of the new solution/ tool to ensure all requirements are tested, met and signed off accordingly.
Who we are looking for:
Competencies & Personal Traits
- Team player
- Attentive to detail and meticulous
- Good analytical skills
- Proficient in MS Office applications and analytical tools
- Ability to adapt to fast-paced and challenging work situations
- Confident in problem solving
- At least 2-3 years experience in insurance industry or operations role
- QA review, Audit, Risk Analytics or AML experience will have an advantage
- Degree in any discipline
- Strong command of the English language
Closing on 01 May 2021orview more job listings from this company