PAM OPS Engineer
KEYTEO CONSULTING PTE. LTD.
Banking and Finance, Information Technology
Contract, Permanent, Full Time
S$5000 - S$10000
The team in Singapore is currently looking for an IT Security Professional, in order to support strongly the PAM activities.
In particular, the new joiner will help managing the PAM solution (Cyberark) by being able to L1 to L3 on it. The position also require to bringing the topic to another level with automation of controls, installs... Finally, the new joiner will fully be part of the PAM team and will have the opportunity to expand the scope of activities within the team.
- Support the PAM team by solving Production issues with a L3 expertize.
- Work in improving the automation of controls, installs…
- Working on solving password management issues
- Contribute in helping the team with open tickets, L1 support...
- Contribute in helping the development of the informational portal by providing inputs on data quality, use cases...
Technical and Behavioral Competencies / Specific Qualifications (if required)
- Good level on the PAM topic, experience on Cyberark preferred
- Good level with scripting and coding languages. Powershell (mandatory), .Net (preferred), Bash (preferred), Python (expected), YAML (expected).
- Experience with automation solutions, automation principle and the ops model.
- Knowledge of Banking activities / used to work in production environment
- Independent, self-motivated and innovative with good problem solving, interpersonal and communication skills, and can foster teamwork
- University degree or equivalent in IT discipline (pref in IT Security)
- Professional credentials in one of the relevant IT Security disciplines
Closing on 22 May 2021orview more job listings from this company