Patient Care Ambassador (Immediate Vacancy)
CHIROPRACTIC FIRST GROUP PRIVATE LIMITED
Customer Service, Sales / Retail
Permanent, Full Time
S$1800 - S$2500
At Chiropractic First, we are dedicated to educate, inspire and transform patients and their families and to lead them to optimal health through chiropractic care.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist Doctor in handling patient flow
- Manage patient's needs and care within the clinic
- Managing Patient treatment schedule
- Educating potential patients on our services and packages
- Assist in clinic administration duties
- Handle front desk duties
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities & Other Requirements
- Candidate must possess at least a NiTEC/ GCE N Level/ GCE O Level/ Diploma
- As training will be provided prior to deployment, no work experience is required.
- High energy, dynamic and self-motivated
- Passionate about customer service
- Interested in healthcare and wellness
- Possesses good interpersonal & communication skills
- Preferably bilingual in Exnglish and Mandarin (in order to educating potential English and Mandarin speaking patients on our services and also, to handle queries, concerns and feedbacks from English and Mandarin speaking patients in regards with their needs.)
- Basic IT skills
- This position is subjected to retail shift hours
- This position is subjected to rest on either (1 full or 2 half weekday day(s)) and 1 full weekend day.
Please indicate the following in your resume:
- Earliest join date and/or notice period required
- Expected remuneration
Interested candidates are invited to apply online.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Closing on 28 Sep 2021orview more job listings from this company