INTERNATIONAL BACCALAUREATE ORGANIZATION (SINGAPORE BRANCH)
Accounting / Auditing / Taxation, Banking and Finance, Human Resources, Professional Services, Others
S$3800 - S$5200
As part of the finance team, the role ensures accurate processing and recording of IB payroll for all the employees globally, focusing on Netherlands and UK Payroll, while providing timely and accurate reports to the relevant parties.
- Support the payroll processing activities as part of an in-house shared service model.
- Ensure IB employees are being paid accurately and timely.
- Process and responsible for full cycles of monthly payroll processing on time.
- Handle employee payroll queries.
- Responsible for reviewing the accuracy of all payroll changes, leave, new hires & resignation, salary adjustment and increment & bonus records etc from HR before processing the payroll.
- Obtain and verify deposit banking information from employees.
- Perform payroll reconciliation to the General Ledger at month end.
- Prepare reports for submission to the relevant authorities and management.
- Liaise with payroll vendors on system support and processing matters.
- Ability to maintain privacy and confidentiality is a must
- At least 3 years of experience in payroll processing
- Have a good knowledge on payroll processes
- Have a good knowledge of global payroll of Netherlands and UK payroll regulation is a plus, such as thorough understanding of Statutory payment (e.g. SSP, SMP and SPP)
- Indepth experience in dealing with Pensions and Auto-enrolment
- Having experience dealing with salary sacrifice schemes
- Experience on statutory reporting, e.g.: Gender Pay Gap
- Possess strong arithmetic skills, with a keen eye for details
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work independently
- Able to prioritize tasks and have a problem-solving mindset
- Proficient with MS Office Suite
Closing on 12 Oct 2021orview more job listings from this company