Performance Marketing Manager, APAC
DIGITAL SERVICES SG FOUR PTE. LTD.
Marketing / Public Relations
S$6000 - S$12000
Do you love coffee & tech put together? Then you just might just love Flash Coffee.
Flash Coffee is a tech-enabled coffee chain, blending an award-winning coffee menu with affordable prices available in-store and via our app.
Already operating in Jakarta, Bangkok, and Singapore and backed by Rocket Internet SE (known for incubating the likes of foodpanda, Lazada, Zalora, and more), we have the ambition to become one of Asia’s largest tech-enabled coffee chains.
We just launched our app and are looking for a highly-driven, experienced, and motivated Performance Marketing Manager to join our regional marketing team and build a best-in-class performance marketing team that can achieve exponential user growth.
As an early member of the APAC marketing team, you’ll help shape and scale our go-to-market and digital marketing efforts. You will be managing online marketing budgets and resources for all markets as well as managing and leading our future performance marketing team.
The ideal candidate is highly collaborative, a self-starter with strong problem solving and analytical ability, and has a track record of a “test & learn” mindset. You have experience in hyper-growth startups, a vast understanding of performance marketing in South East Asia, and thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment.
What You'll Do:
- You plan and optimize all the customer acquisition channels (including but not limited to SEM, SEO, Paid Social, Display, Mobile networks)
- You ensure that user acquisition and retention performance reach the business plan objectives
- You oversee the performance marketing budget and ensure we are allocating spend optimally across channels, geographies, and marketing funnel
- You work with the local marketing teams to align global and local performance marketing strategies & goals
- You actively investigate and identify high potential opportunities to test and incorporate into our channel mix
- You use a data-driven methodology to improve effectiveness in all marketing paid channels
- You analyze, measure, and present the results from all user acquisition activities
- You support the Head of Marketing APAC in budgeting exercises for all performance-related marketing channels
Who you are:
- You have 4+ years of experience in performance-based marketing including mobile app user acquisition experience
- You have a proven track record of working at well-funded, hyper-growth internet companies in APAC and have experience with budget allocation and optimization
- You have demonstrated leadership experience and are passionate about leading a team
- You have advanced knowledge of online advertising platforms and analytics tools for online channels (eg. Facebook Ads, Google Ads, Appsflyer, etc.)
- You have knowledge of both pixel and mobile app measurement and tracking and the ability to resolve ad operations issues that affect campaign tracking and performance
- You have excellent analytical skills and the ability to craft actionable insights from complex data
- A have a strong balance between being strategic and data-driven, but also hands-on and creative.
- You are able to work in an environment that is fast-paced and constantly changing
- You have experience in the e-commerce, F&B, and/or food delivery service industry (preferred)
Closing on 26 Jun 2021orview more job listings from this company