Personal Wealth Advisor #SGUnitedTraineeships
UNICORN FINANCIAL SOLUTIONS PTE. LIMITED
Banking and Finance
S$1300 - S$1300
This position reports to the Director of Unicorn. Unicorn is committed to a family-oriented, high performing culture that emphasises on integrity, responsibility, accountability, candour, appreciaton and punctuality.
Trainee to be involved in:
1. Provide support on Client Relationship Management processes, database management, and social media communication & management.
2. Arranging meetings, sending internal and external emails
3. Assists in preparing contracts, and tracking contract submissions
4. Company-wide committee facilitation and participation
5. Other duties as the Company may reasonably require from time to time
Technical Skills and Competencies Trainee will learn during SGUnited Traineeship Programme:
1. Acquiring Personal Wealth Planning & Investment Management knowledge, including crafting a Personal Financial Plan.
2. How to communicate with clients and colleagues professionally and personally.
3. How to attain ad maintain excellent client servicing.
4. Gain experience with Adobe Sign, Unicorn CRM Systems and database management and record keeping.
Duration of Traineeship offered:
Up to 12 months
Eligibility Criteria for SGUnitedTraineeships:
- Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident; and
a. Graduated or graduating in calendar year 2019 from polytechnic diploma; or
b. Graduated earlier from above instituations and completed National Service in 2019 or 2020.
Closing on 12 Feb 2021orview more job listings from this company