Policy Documentation Specialist, Singapore (Open to welcome candidates from various industries)
AETNA GLOBAL BENEFITS (UK) LIMITED (SINGAPORE BRANCH)
Permanent, Full Time
S$3000 - S$5500
Overall job function
To ensure all customer-facing Documentation is created, updated, and delivered to the business in a timely and accurate manner, working closely with all areas of the business in Asia as well as central functional teams and the EMEA Documentation team.
Documentation management encompasses the creation, artwork liaison, proofreading, amendments, and updates of key business literature. This means that an emphasis on accuracy and attention to detail is vital with a ‘right first-time’ approach being pivotal to daily workflow processes.
As part of the APAC Propositions team, this role will also support ad hoc marketing and product initiatives - offering multiple career pathways for the right candidate.
The ability to manage deadlines and to communicate across the various business areas at all levels within the company are critical elements of the role.
- Support the business through the provision of documentation for Asia.
- Keep operating costs to a minimum through accuracy of output and ‘right first-time’ approach.
- Maintain version control to support audit and quality control purposes.
- Make full use of all resources available to produce documentation for the business to review and comment on.
- Develop and maintain a high level of product knowledge throughout the full document creation cycle to ensure accuracy during proofreading and production stages.
- Work with the team to maintain the central document databases, ensuring all documents are reviewed, indexed, updated and approved against pre-set requirements and in line with agreed timeframes.
- Engage with art working, print management, and other third-party suppliers, to ensure that instructions given are understood and work completed by them meets agreed standards.
- Take ownership of personal performance, improvement, and development plan, ensuring regular reviews with the manager are carried out.
Skills and experience required
- High standard and understanding of written English.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Good project management skills and personal organizational skills.
- Understanding of health insurance an advantage
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat software
- Knowledge of artwork development processes
- Proficiency with InDesign is a plus
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage and prioritize large volumes of work.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Good aptitude for learning, with the ability to hit the ground running.
- APAC product, legal, underwriting, distribution and operations teams
- Central underwriting and technical claims teams
- EMEA documentation team
- Art-workers, Print management companies, and other relevant third-party suppliers
Closing on 10 Feb 2021orview more job listings from this company