Portfolio Manager - Discretionary Strategies
EXODUSPOINT CAPITAL MANAGEMENT SINGAPORE, PTE. LTD.
Banking and Finance
S$13541 - S$27081
ExodusPoint Capital, founded in 2017 by Michael Gelband and Hyung Lee, began managing investor capital in 2018. The firm employs a global multi-strategy investment approach, seeking to deliver compelling asymmetric returns by combining complementary liquid strategies managed by experienced investment professionals within a robust risk framework. ExodusPoint brings together an accomplished team with hands-on experience running multi-manager businesses to create an institutional investment management firm.
- Job Title: Portfolio Manager, Discretionary Strategies
- Location: Singapore
We are looking for a Discretionary Strategies Portfolio Manager to join our team in Singapore. This person will be responsible for managing a portfolio of financial assets on behalf of the firm, ExodusPoint Capital.
- Develop rigorous and disciplined investment processes including idea generation, trade structure, portfolio construction and risk management, among others
- Excellent investment track record with defined risk framework and parameters
- Experience with investment strategies focused on alpha generation and attractive risk-adjusted return profile throughout the investment cycles
- Min. 2 years of experience of managing institutional size capital in a hedge fund or proprietary context
- Min. 2 years of experience with responsibilities for creating, implementing and risk managing discretionary investment strategies in liquid public securities and derivatives
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with attentions to details
Closing on 24 Mar 2021orview more job listings from this company