Pre Sales Engineer
NUMERIX SINGAPORE PTE. LTD.
Banking and Finance, Information Technology
S$5000 - S$9000
You will support the regional Sales Specialists, in the direct sales effort within the region through face-to-face client demonstrations and support. The role is an integral part of the sales process where the candidate will work seamlessly alongside the Sales Specialists in generation of revenue from Numerix’s various product lines.
The role involves business development activities as well as core involvement with the sales cycle from lead generation to contract closure, pipeline development and sustainability and focusing on the successful growth of Numerix’s Pricing and Risk solutions in South Asia across its client segments, principally but not limited to Banks, Insurance Companies, Investment Management, Asset Owners, Asset Servicers and Financial Institutions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The role covers specifically the South Asia Region and brings together the following duties:
· Ownership, preparation and execution of all prospect and business development product presentations ranging from standard face-to-face and WebEx demonstrations to prospect type workshops and Proof-of-Concepts (POC’s) with proprietary prospect data.
· Ensure a professional level of quality applied to each prospect engagement, the qualification and on-going sales process along with accurate reporting of each prospect interaction (in conjunction with the Sales specialists).
· To provide timely feedback to Product Management of any trends or consistent requests from prospects that will drive new product innovation and functionality.
· Prepare and perform product training for new product solution sales and Pre-Sales specialists, but from time to time, work alongside the America’s Pre-sales team to deliver an on-going training and enablement plan for CORE sales functions.
· The Pre-Sales Specialist is responsible for mapping all prospect Data into the Pricing and Risk solutions, identify Data gaps, agree on acceptable solutions to fill any Data gaps, model and run the Data, analyze and validate results and prepare and deliver presentations to demonstrate the results within Pricing and Risk solutions.
· Organize the correct internal resources in a timely fashion to meet with the needs of the prospect at each stage of the sales process.
· To assist with the preparation and completion of all proposal responses (RFP, RFI, ITT etc) in partnership with the Sales Specialists.
· In addition, the candidate should have practical experience from a technical pre-sales role.
· Experience in financial modelling, quantitative analytics and/or risk management from either banking, insurance industry, asset/investment management or other financial institutions is considered an advantage.
· The candidate should have documented programming skills in one or more programming languages such as Microsoft Excel VBA, C/C++, C#, Java and/or Python.
· In addition, the candidate should have good communication and presentation skills, both oral and written.
· Able to travel
• The ideal candidate has an educational background from a technological/ quantitative/ finance discipline, such as MSc in math, physics, mathematical finance, engineering, computer science or an MBA in finance.
Closing on 02 Jul 2021orview more job listings from this company