ELECTROLUX S.E.A. PRIVATE LIMITED.
Banking and Finance, Sales / Retail
Permanent, Full Time
S$15300 - S$19200
We are looking for an outstanding mind and talent to lead and develop the pricing framework for our business in APAC & MEA. You will be given the opportunity to develop and execute on the pricing framework, structure and governance, as well as driving pricing excellence across the business area. All these are vital components of our high ambitions for extraordinary profitable growth.
You will collaborate closely with the Sales Clusters, Marketing, Country Management, Product Lines as well as various finance teams to drive improvement projects. Furthermore, you will act as business process owner for Pricing within the business area and continuously develop the capabilities within the area of pricing.
A Typical Day
· Responsible to develop and implement a value-based pricing approach for recommended market prices on new product launches, together with Business Area Product Lines
· Drive continuous improvements in price setting projects, from how our contract terms are designed to how products are positioned, launch pricing, portfolio mix improvements, etc
· Make pricing and its impact more visible throughout the organization
· Develop a Return On Investment driven promotional framework and approach together with central marketing, trade marketing and local management teams
· Work with the Clusters and Country management teams to implement an appropriate pricing structure and governance in the respective clusters and recommend corrective actions when needed.
· Evaluate and develop price tracking & dashboards by countries to support local management to drive improvement actions
· Develop management reporting on volume, price mix and price waterfall to create visibility on issues and drive top line excellence
· Responsible for driving the process on launch price setting
· Run pricing training across commercial organizations, both for finance and non-finance professionals
· Actively participate and contribute to new business models
· Over time coach, motivate and develop a team of Pricing Managers
Who You Are
· You are well experienced within the area of Pricing and Financial performance monitoring.
· You have worked in an international environment towards multi-functional teams and successfully led projects within the field.
· We believe you have minimum of 10 years working experience in Business Controlling and/ or Price Revenue management including experience of managing and developing team of direct reports.
· You have knowledge of Business performance reporting and analysis, planning and Forecasting and Macro Economics as well as Risk Management and Governance.
· You have a pragmatic business approach and are highly adaptable to change. You have a strong ability to work with details but can also see the big picture.
· You can also communicate well on all levels in an organization and have a passion for analyzing large quantity of data and make sound business judgement from the same.
· You have a Higher Degree in Economics, Business management, Finance or similar and working experience in one or several BI systems.
· You are fluent in English and any additional language and APAC & MEA related cultural skill are considered a plus.
Keeping you Healthy and Safe
We want you to return home in even better shape than when you started, so we need you to help us do this by making sure you follow a few simple steps. We need you to:
· Make sure you take reasonable care for your own health and safety, and
· Take reasonable care that what you do (or what you don’t do when you should have) doesn’t affect the health and safety of others, and
· Follow reasonable instructions that we might give from time-to-time, such as reporting incidents and hazards, and
· Follow policies or procedures, so long as it’s reasonable and we’ve told you about it, and
Attend training that helps you to work safely
Closing on 23 Sep 2021orview more job listings from this company