PHAIDON INTERNATIONAL (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD.
Banking and Finance, Building and Construction, Engineering, Human Resources, Sciences / Laboratory / R&D
S$4500 - S$8000
Phaidon International is a micro-specialist staffing group with 5 brands, each catering to specific industries:
- Selby Jennings - Banking & Financial Services
- DSJ Global - Procurement, Supply Chain and Accounting
- Glocomms - Connective Technology
- EPM Scientific - Pharmaceuticals, Life Sciences, and Medical Affairs
- LVI Associates - Renewable Energy and Infrastructure
We are looking to hire experienced recruitment consultants across the different brands to join us in the next phase of our expansion. What can you expect by joining us as an experienced hire?
- NO SALARY THRESHOLD! JUST A FIXED $15K threshold across all levels of consultants
- Career progression and promotions based on MERIT
- Competitive base salaries + uncapped earning potentials
- Various career paths to choose from
- Mobility across various global offices
- Lead and manage teams (with team overrides)
Requirements as a Principal Consultant:
- A track record of consistently meeting or exceeding targets.
- Well-versed in all aspects of the recruitment cycle.
- A track record of successfully bringing in new business.
- Ability to liaise at all levels.
- Coaching and mentoring new starters is a huge bonus.
- 360 recruitment experience - experience in securing new business as well as expanding the business with existing clients
- Dealing with ‘C-Level’ stakeholders
- Manging sales pipelines and candidate/client data in an organized and structured format
- Manage/expand a client portfolio and be able to deliver monthly billing targets through pre-defined activity levels
- Strong business development capabilities to value add to the team and the business
Perks & benefits:
- Competitive base salary + a commission scheme that begins at 10% and goes up to 50% (paid monthly)
- Fixed threshold which isn't tied to your base salary!
- Fast progression track based on merit.
- Perceived as a market expert in your own field.
- Working with some of the biggest players in the market.
- A clear career path with promotions achieved through performance
- Award-winning in-house training through various programmes
- A great platform to develop additional skills and more importantly, ready yourself for that next promotion
- Weekly, monthly and annual incentives such as yearly trips to Vegas for global top performers, iPads, lunch clubs, BBQs etc
The role is based in Singapore, with international opportunities available after a period of high performance, and most importantly, you will be given the autonomy, responsibility, and support to run your desk.
Closing on 22 Sep 2021orview more job listings from this company