Procurement & Inventory System Executive #SGUnitedMidCareerPathways
MICLYN EXPRESS OFFSHORE PTE. LTD.
Logistics / Supply Chain, Others
S$3000 - S$3000
This position reports to the Business Process Improvement (BPI) Manager and this job attachment interfaces with the Supply Chain Management, Inventory Management and Technical departments.
Headquartered in Singapore, MEO Group has been providing specialised marine services since the 1970s, and has a global pressence in Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa. We are committed to offering our trainees a safe, engaging and fulfilling workplace, with considerable opportunities for learning and advancement.
- Material Master development – trainees will participate in the needs analysis, preparation, development and verification of the material master
- Implementation of the Procurement System – trainees will participate in the launch, trial run, testing, enhancement, deployment and quality control.
1. Learning objectives:
- Understand in-depth the company's central source for procurement with material-specific data
- Understand the data architecture and structure of the material master
- Creation of Material Master and BOM data
- Execute the system implementation strategy
- Provide on-going training and support business users
- Document and report technical issues to the IT team
2. Skills development:
- Data analytical and reporting skills
- Project management skills
- Microsoft excel skills
- Technology skills & knowledge in software implementation
- Organizational skills
- Communication skills
- Problem solving skills
Duration of Attachment Offered:
- 9 months
Eligibility Criteria for SGUP-EA:
- All Singaporeans and Permanent Residents are eligible for the programme, with the exception of recent graduates who should apply for the SGUnited Traineeships Programme instead
Closing on 27 Jan 2021orview more job listings from this company