Product Manager - Junior
ENDOW.US PTE. LTD.
S$8000 - S$9999
Endowus is Singapore’s first digital financial advisor where you can invest your CPF, Cash and SRS on one platform. Endowus is a Singapore-based financial technology company. The firm’s proprietary systems provide data-driven wealth advice in constructing personalised solutions. Its portfolios are built on access to institutional-quality financial products at the lowest cost possible. Endowus is a fee-only independent advisor paid solely by its clients, allowing its advice to be unaffected by conflicts of interest. The firm provides its end-to-end digital solution to individual and institutional investors.
We are a passionate team of builders and problem solvers with experience in the finance and tech industries. Companies we have worked for include Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, UBS, The Blackstone Group, Dropbox, Lyft, Redmart, Carousell, Bytedance, Grab, Kakao, and more. We treasure our diversity in background and experience, and we look for people who share our belief in our mission.
- Collaborate with engineering, design and operations teams to ship new, impactful features, including preparing necessary technical specifications, coordinating development activity, and tracking progress of in-flight projects
- Work closely with product marketing, customer success, and users to deeply understand, document, analyze, and synthesize user needs into product priorities, roadmap plans, and detailed specifications
- Example projects include designing new products around retirement solutions, identifying areas of the onboarding flow which we can simplify, and work with product, engineering and our partners to execute on it.
- Your team collaboration skills are unparalleled.
- You thrive in an environment with short feedback loops.
- An understanding of what makes an experience good or bad is critical. You can think through user problems, find reasonable solutions, mock them up in detail, and work with engineers to build them.
- You understand the technical limitations and liberties behind your decisions and have enough chops to communicate your ideas to our engineers.
- Ability to analyze and use data to inform decisions
- Deep understanding and empathy for users
- Launched multiple successful products and features
- Team player is key. We are a small but growing team, and we believe in building an environment that fosters a sense of belonging for all of our employees
- Passionate and excited about wanting to make a build an innovative financial services company
- Experience working in financial services is helpful but not a must.
- You want to work on a team of the world's best software engineers, designers and product managers, building a product that everyone in the world can use.
Benefits and Perks
- Employee discount for investing at Endowus; all the investment advice and help you may ever need (books, reports, access to investment professionals)
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Convenient office location (close to Outram/Tanjong Pagar MRT)
- Generous vacation policy
Closing on 03 Jun 2021orview more job listings from this company