SPARROW TECH PRIVATE LIMITED
Banking and Finance
S$5000 - S$8000
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for managing and growing Sparrow products
- Develop Sparrow product strategies from inception to completion of a product
- Create detailed business requirements documents and work closely with the development teams to ensure products meet the business needs
- Work closely with Sparrow business and engineering teams to develop the product; Sparrow marketing and sales teams to effectively market and sell our products
- Conduct business case analysis to model the product’s cost and potential margin
- Participate in quality assurance and user acceptance testing before product launch
- Minimum of 5 years of product management or equivalent experience on financial trading platforms.
- In-depth understanding of Options/futures markets, trading interfaces, order management systems, trading back-office systems, Options/futures margin rules, and overall brokerage operations
- Strong background in finance, marketing, and accounting.
- Strong problem-solving, analytical, project management, written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience working with a high-performing team of software engineers, using agile software development practices
- Experience setting a vision and delivering complex projects involving many disciplines.
Closing on 22 Sep 2021orview more job listings from this company