Product Specialist, Execution (Night Desk)
CA INDOSUEZ (SWITZERLAND) SA
Banking and Finance, Others
S$5000 - S$7500
The role is responsible to perform execution for Equities, Secondary structured products, Options, FX, Bonds and Futures in the Singapore Branch trading team for Hong Kong, Singapore and Geneva account officers in the night desk shift.
- Securities, Bonds, FX, Secondary structured, Options and Derivatives execution for Singapore, Hong Kong and Geneva Private Banking Account officer during day or night timing
- Execute trade, margin check and trades input for DAC and EAM clients during Asian or night hours
- Participate in the development of the Private Banking trading activity in Asia, in line with the general principles defined in the Bank’s procedures
- Coordinate and facilitate the proper execution of all trades from Discretionary Portfolio Management team in Singapore and Geneva
- Leveraging the use of technology enhancement, implement workflow, settlement, investigate and resolve any IT Issues related to trading
- Follow any process/directives/procedure and regulatory requirements within the operational, risk and compliance framework set by the bank
- Responsible for adherence to and compliance with internal policies and operational procedures
- Assume any other tasks as assigned
- Back up when night desk person is on leave
- Bachelor degree or above preferably with major in Finance, Economics or related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years' experience in fixed income, equities related working experience
- Proficiency in computer applications including Bloomberg Terminal, VBA.
- Good in Excel, Word and Macro.
- Committed to perform 5pm - 1am shift for the long term and to work on public holiday
Closing on 29 Apr 2021orview more job listings from this company