RENEW GROUP PRIVATE LIMITED
General Work, Manufacturing, Repair and Maintenance
Permanent, Full Time
S$1500 - S$1800
About Renew Group
Founded in 2012, Renew Group is an international multi-industrial conglomerate involved in the R&D, manufacture and distribution of industrial products primarily related to Water filtration, smart connected devices for Water and Energy conservation and medical devices to improve health.
Designation: Production Technician
- Perform assembly process in accordance to work instructions and requirements.
- Follow diagrams, sketches, operations manuals, work instructions, and engineering specifications.
- Escalate all issues impacting product quality to immediate supervisor without delays.
- Perform testing, assembly & troubleshoot of products.
- Perform basic housekeeping and maintenance of tools / devices.
- Inspect and pack final product.
- Perform related duties as assigned or as the situation required.
- NITEC in Engineering certificate or equivalent qualifications is preferred.
- 1 year of relevant working experience in an electronics manufacturing environment is preferred.
- Those without NITEC Engineering certificate are welcomed to apply and will be considered for Junior Technician level. On-The-Job Training will be provided.
- Physically fit. Able to stand long hours due to assembly requirements.
- Self-motivated & able to work under pressure.
- Good team player.
- PC literate at basic level.
- Ability to read Operations Manual in English.
The working location is at:
6 Serangoon North Avenue 5
The information contained herein is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job, nor are they intended to be an all-inclusive list of the skills and abilities required to do the job. The Management may, at its discretion, assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
The duties and responsibilities in this job description may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
Closing on 26 Jan 2021orview more job listings from this company