XP POWER LIMITED
S$5500 - S$8600
This team is looking for a Program Manager to join our team supporting our broad project, engineering, and technical goals and objectives. The Program Manager will manage and support programs that improve operational efficiency and consistency. He/she is also responsible for the administration, and communications internal and external to Infrastructure. The Program Manager will analyze the processes and provide advice to management in the areas of operations, resource management, cost and/or contracts. A successful candidate for this position will have a track record of delivering projects on time, achieving operational effectiveness, driving transparency, operating across geographies and working closely with other business and policy leaders. The candidate must be able to take initiatives by themselves, set priorities on their own, and be an excellent team player.
A Program Manager is responsible for the development of an overarching program through the successful design, implementation and extended execution through maturity. You will also be responsible for monitoring the execution of the project per scope, schedule, and budget. A Program Manager is able to manage multiple simultaneous workstreams, that are complex or high-risk and is able to develop recovery strategies for projects that stray from their plan. The focus of the assigned program is on pricing optimization through performing program-related analytics that will ultimately drive revenue.
Manage programs to ensure that implementation and prescribed activities are carried out in accordance with the specified objectives. Some of the actual tasks are project scheduling and recording and reviewing of meeting notes.
Follow Plan and Procedures for implementing programs.
Directs and coordinates program activities and assists personnel responsible for specific functions or phases of the program.
Confer with internal departments to explain the program and individual responsibilities for functions and phases of the program.
Serve as prime liaison between Marketing, factory and Singapore on all projects.
Work with manufacturing to ensure all commitments are met for prototype and beta build for the product under development.
Escalate all process issues that cannot be resolved within a reasonable amount of time to the Senior Management level.
Follow up with all internal departments on any outstanding customer issues and see them to completion.
Any other assigned tasks
Key Qualifications and Skills:
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent industry experience in a related discipline (e.g. EE, ME, etc.) required.
· 5+ years of engineering and/or Program Manager experience
· Ability to contribute and work in a team structure to develop programs collaboratively
· Experience working in a dynamic engineering environment and real-time crisis management skills.
· Strong desire to own/drive project development using well-defined metrics.
· Experience with power conversion is a plus.
· Excellent communication, organizational and leadership skills
· Ability to filter and distil relevant information for the right audience
· Self-motivated and proactive with demonstrated creative and critical thinking capabilities
· Great leadership skills and ability to inspire team members
· Teamwork; must be able to fit in well with a team, understand capabilities and priorities while fostering a collaborative environment
· Understands and deals well with rapid development cycles; remains flexible and calm in the face of uncertainty. Ability to multi-task efficiently
· Solid understanding of product development lifecycles
· Hands-on experience at overseas manufacturing facilities
In addition to competitive salary, XP Power offers a comprehensive benefits package, which includes company healthcare and term-life insurance coverage. Non-financial benefits include a friendly work environment.
Closing on 14 May 2021orview more job listings from this company