Project Analyst (Sustainability) #2017
HELIUS TECHNOLOGIES PTE. LTD.
Banking and Finance, Consulting, Others
S$4500 - S$7500
Project Analyst (Sustainability)
9 months contract
- Support external communications including sustainability reporting, ESG ratings’ submissions and investors’ ESG queries
- Ensure compliance with sustainability-related regulations and monitor sustainability trends and changes to reporting standards
- Represent bank on selected forums, partnerships and memberships
Subject matter expert and business enabler
- Provide qualitative and quantitative analysis to translate data into actionable recommendations for bank’s sustainability strategy
- Support business and support units on specific sustainability-related projects, including research, approach and training
- Keep abreast of changing sustainability landscape, including policies or trends to inform business initiatives
- Work closely with internal stakeholders
- Build effective partnerships and engage investors, regulators, service providers, industry associations to enhance sustainability leadership in market
- Provide inputs to executive presentations and speeches on sustainability matters
- Min 4 years of hands-on sustainability experience
- Prior working experience in financial institution preferred but not a must.
- Enthusiastic about sustainability developments (e.g. impact measurement, taxonomy, etc.).
- Knowledge in various ESG rating methodologies and ESG risk management preferred
- Practical application of GRI, <IR>, SDGs, and other reporting standards or guidelines would be beneficial.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and process design skills, with the ability to translate analysis into actions that meet business objectives.
- Able to focus on the goal, while paying attention to details on the journey.
- Able to support projects, engage stakeholders and deliver under tight deadlines.
- Resourceful and adaptable in uncertainty.
- A team player
Closing on 03 Feb 2021orview more job listings from this company