Project Management VP #175259
CREDIT SUISSE AG
Banking and Finance
S$10000 - S$19899
Credit Suisse has set its ambition to become a Pioneer in Sustainable Banking by the year 2025. The role will have the opportunity to actively help drive this journey within CS’ APAC division.
The main duty of a Project-manager in the APAC Program Management team will be to drive delivery of Sustainability-related front-to back projects for the APAC division.
We are looking for an individual able to lead complex programs, or several components thereof and drive related decision-making and syndication with senior management.
Your future colleagues
We are in the process of assembling an ambitious team that will stand at the forefront of enabling our APAC business to develop and drive its client-centric Sustainability/ESG agenda. An exciting and multifaceted working environment, as well as the opportunity to further develop your professional and personal skillset will be ensured by both an explicitly meritocratic management approach and the diverse profiles and deep business expertise of your colleagues
Qualifications - External
You enjoy intellectually fulfilling work in a fast-paced team environment, building long-term impact by facilitating important strategic decisions as well as implementation-related work around Sustainable finance and investments.
We require 7+ years of change-management experience in a financial services environment along with the following skills/experience:
- An university degree, ideally with a specialization in business, finance, economics or engineering
- Significant experience in managing complex implementation projects across the lifecycle
- A solid commercial focus - sensitive to business needs and requirements but also solution orientated
- Outstanding analytical and conceptual skills, a structured and results-oriented way of working, and a track record of implementing strategic recommendations in a business environment
- Outstanding presentation skills and the ability to quickly gain trust and build solid positive working relationships
Closing on 29 Sep 2021orview more job listings from this company