Project Specialist - Marketing
AUDIBLE SINGAPORE PRIVATE LIMITED
Marketing / Public Relations
S$7500 - S$8500
At Audible, we innovate and inspire through the power of voice. We're changing the narrative on storytelling. As the world's leading producer and provider of audio storytelling and spoken-word entertainment, we've redefined the ways people access, discover, and share stories. The stories we tell have the ability to transport and transform everyday moments into meaningful experiences and it's our people who make Audible's service possible. We're listeners, storytellers, and problem-solvers. Our perspectives and experiences power our ideas and come together in our mission to unleash the power of the spoken word.
About the Role
As a Project Specialist, you will be working within Audible's Program & Marketing teams. This short-term contract role (9 months) will include updating copy and creative across our English language sites outside the US for a global project. You’ll be testing flows and experiences across various surfaces, including Audible’s presence across Amazon, Kindle, and Alexa. You will sit within our Amazon Marketing team, with a reporting line into a core project team leader. The Amazon Marketing team is responsible for acquiring new customers for Audible from Amazon websites, apps & devices.
We’re looking for a person with experience working with front-end web development projects who can handle HTML with ease and understands the demands of web content creation. You will be excited about collaborating with multiple stakeholder to meet the challenge of hitting targets within tight timelines. You will be good at both working independently and within cross-functional project teams sat around the globe.
- Building out an MVP across our prospect experience to optimize for conversion across all our surfaces, including upsell and downsell flow testing, acquisition flows on app for our various customer types.
- Own copy and creative updates across multiple customer touchpoints based on a schedule of work with a defined time period.
- Reporting of issues and bugs in a detailed and timely manner, working closely with various international development teams and local stakeholders to ensure swift resolution.
- Work closely with Audible product marketing, design, merchandising and tech teams to deliver the best possible customer experience across Amazon surfaces – including retail, devices and Alexa.
- Tracking key performance indicators across the funnel
- Identifying, investigating and explaining changes and risks in these metrics and channels, and communicating these in a timely way to leadership
- Experience working in small project teams and meeting strict project deadlines.
- Flexibility to work with partners across multiple timezones.
- Experience working with technology teams and learning new tools
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Relevant experience in a similar marketing role and a strong understanding of online advertising
- Detail orientated with strong organizational skills
- Strong analytical capability and a solid understanding of success metrics
- Ability to work in a high–energy, high intensity and rapidly evolving environment
- Be highly motivated with ability to thrive in a fluid and demanding environment
- Experience running A/B conversion optimisation tests.
- A background in digital content and / or membership based businesses
- A passion for culture and for technology
Closing on 20 Mar 2021orview more job listings from this company