AVERIC CAPITAL MANAGEMENT PTE. LTD.
Real Estate / Property Management
S$2100 - S$3000
- Calling of quotations
- Dealing with contractors on dormitory maintenance issues and supervision of works
- Handing and taking over of units to tenants
- Conduct regular unit inspection and rectification on irregularities
- Dealing with tenants on tenancy and maintenance related matters
- Reporting to the Property Manager and assisting him in ensuring high standard of the premises is maintained.
- Updating of occupant list
- Processing of dormitory passes
- Diploma in Building/ Real Estate/ Property Management or its equivalent.
- 3-5 years of experience in dormitory, property management or related field.
- Certified Fire Safety Manager would be an advantage.
- Preferably possessing a class 2B or 3 license.
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Independent, meticulous, tactful and able to work in a fast pace environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft office applications.
- Singaporeans or PR only
- Able to start work immediately or on short notice
Monday to Friday (rotational shift timings rostered by Property Manager):
1) 9 am to 6.30 pm
2) 12pm to 9.30pm
Work Location: Tampines, Kian Teck, Woodlands, Avery Lodge Dormitory
Salary range: $2100 - $3000 (depending on experience)
Closing on 20 Mar 2021orview more job listings from this company