Public Affairs Manager
BEAM MOBILITY HOLDINGS PTE. LTD.
S$6000 - S$12000
Shared micromobility is one of the fastest growing industries globally, and Beam is leading the way as Asia-Pacific’s largest and fastest growing shared micromobility company, with rapidly growing operations in South Korea, Australia, New Zealand, Malaysia, Thailand and Taiwan.
Led by technology and innovation, we are on a mission to turn little drives into better rides and makes cities flow better for everyone.
Our Policy and Public Affairs team work hard to educate national, regional and local stakeholders on the positive impact that we can have on cities and mobility. We are looking for a forward-thinking, creative individual who will be responsible for enhancing Beam’s Government Relations programmes and policy position for new markets.
You will report to the Corporate Affairs Director and work cross functionally to conceive and roll out events and programmes that drive market entry and policy end goals.
If you have an interest in building government affairs and public policy strategy from the ground up, want to work with a lean and dynamic team and be exposed to all aspects of a start-up technology business, we want to hear from you.
WHAT YOU WILL DO :
- Define, localize and implement Beam’s public affairs strategies in new markets.
- Engage and liaise with Federal, State, and Municipal stakeholders to create a positive atmosphere for shared micromobility options.
- Work across different functions with internal teams to implement creative and practical solutions faced by local communities in your markets.
- Continuously monitor changes in the policy landscape and evaluate their potential impact on Beam operations.
- Help create content that articulates Beam’s policy positions in briefing papers, government consultations, and with relevant stakeholders.
- Engage and build a broad spectrum of public partnerships that support Beam’s public policy goals.
WHO YOU ARE :
- Good Corporate Affairs acumen, with ability to assess and understand the political landscape and policy levers in new markets/ cities that Beam enters.
- At least 5 years of experience working with or in the government, policy making and/or political space is required i.e. prior roles in Corporate Affairs, business advocacy groups, government, grassroots.
- Prior experience or knowledge in urban development, transportation or future mobility industries is preferred.
- Passionate about technology and innovation driving changes in the world.
- Self-starter, collaborative, disciplined about following through with projects, and not afraid to roll up your sleeves to dive deep into solving issues.
Closing on 01 Oct 2021orview more job listings from this company