TIMES PUBLISHING LIMITED
Purchasing / Merchandising
S$2500 - S$3800
- Coordinate purchasing activities for materials and services based on company’s needs.
- Handle Quotation, Issue Purchase Order and maintain updated records.
- Track orders and ensure timely delivery.
- Monitor stock levels and place orders as needed.
- Update internal databases with order details.
- Conduct market research to identify pricing trends.
- Evaluate offers from vendors and negotiate better prices.
- Vendor sourcing activities.
- Prepare reports - Price Evaluation report, Report on purchases, including cost analyses and etc.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Possess working experience in Purchasing /Supply Chain.
- Experience in printing/manufacturing industries is a plus.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Good understanding of supply chain procedures.
- Hands-on experience with purchasing software.
- Computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Outlook, Excel, and Power Point).
- Meticulous “eye” for details and accuracy.
- Able to create and administer a task priority list based on company’s needs.
- Desire to grow, take on new responsibilities, and establish yourself on our team.
- Work location: 16, Tuas Avenue 5 Singapore 639340
Closing on 22 Sep 2021orview more job listings from this company