QA automation (Senior Test Engineer)
LUXOFT INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD.
Banking and Finance
S$7500 - S$13000
- Project Description:Intelligent document management is a global engineering & support organization, comprising around 70+ individuals located across the world. We provide archiving and retrieval solutions to all business divisions focusing on supporting Legal, Regulatory and Operational functions. The application is built in micro services matter on .net framework based on Wintel platform along with 3rd party software to deal with multiple Petabytes of application and communication data.
We are currently in search of talented Test Automation engineer who will join our team in Singapore and will be able to lead quality assurance processes
- Responsibilities:We are looking for experienced individual who would be able to do both QA automation and test management tasks with an understanding of OCR logic, micro-services architecture as well as Regulatory Archiving. Someone that is keen on investigating solutions for complex topics, always struggles for a high quality, is extremely motivated to work and always prepares a clear and consistent documentation.
- Mandatory Skills Description:Ideal candidate should:
• QA manual and automated testing of back-end and front-end parts of the application
• Experience with С# development
• Test Management experience
• Know how to handle configuration
• Know how to construct use cases and test cases (BDD)
• Have the experience in test data preparation
• Be able to analyze basic concepts, have an open, agile mindset, always ready to work within a team. Actively driving topics to an effective resolution.
• Master's or Bachelor's degree in engineering, computer science, or related technical field.
• 2+ years in software testing in all types of quality assurance: smoke, regression, integration testing.
• Comprehensive knowledge and experience with QA best practices and methodologies
• Experience in an agile development environment. Scrum experience is an asset. Good English is a must
- Nice-to-Have Skills:Desirable:
- Experience in the Archiving Domain
- Experience of banking processes
- Understanding of integration architecture
- Understanding of OCR logic or experience in solutions with OCR engines
- German would be an asset
- Fast learner who likes challenges
- Multi-tasking between many simultaneous releases and day-to-day activities
Closing on 16 Dec 2021orview more job listings from this company