QA Automation Test Engineer, Associate
JPMORGAN CHASE BANK, N.A.
Banking and Finance, Information Technology
Permanent, Full Time
S$7000 - S$14000
As a member of our Software Engineering Group, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices. You'll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You’ll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment—one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
As an Application QA Engineer, you will develop and deliver high quality automation test coverage for the new feature development and making sure the regression case are up to date to make sure the application works BAU. You will participate in project planning sessions with global stakeholders, business analysts and team leads to analyze business requirements and outline the proposed solution.
You will participate in design reviews and provide input to the design recommendations; incorporate security requirements into design; and provide input to information/data flow, and understand and comply to Project Life Cycle Methodology in all planning steps. You will ensure that everyone (including yourself) in your team adheres to IT Control Policies throughout design, development and testing and incorporate Corporate Architectural Standards into application design specifications.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- 5 or more years of experience in software quality assurance and test automation scripting.
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience.
- Test automation experience using tools such as JUnit, Selenium, Cucumber etc.
- Hands on experience in performance testing tools like Jmeter, Loadrunner etc.
- Exposure to functional and non-functional testing, manual and automation testing is a must.
- Experience testing with heterogeneous front-to-back environments, e.g., UIs, server-side processes, RESTful services, messaging middleware.
- Development experience in Java, PL-SQL and Linux/Unix.
- Configuration and testing experience with databases and large, complex datasets, e.g., Oracle.
- Advanced knowledge of configuration management SCM(Git Bitbucket), JIRA, Oracle and SQL, Linux/Unix.
- Excellent listening, presentation, and interpersonal skills as well as written and oral communication skills.
- Design and develop test automation framework and define test strategy across application covering end to end product flow.
- Develop Automated Functional tests in Java/Selenium to be run after each build - Continuous Integration.
- Experience with API testing tools such as SoapUI, Postman or Swagger.
- Comprehensive understanding of different types of functional and non-functional testing phases (unit, integration, system, regression and smoke)
- Developing and maintaining test automation framework.
- Experience in monitoring tools like Kibana, Splunk, Dynatrace etc is a plus.
- Knoweldge of cloud technologies is a plus.
- Knoweldge of industry-wide technology trends and best practices.
- Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance, and software improvement.
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world’s most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
About the Team
Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like you to build and maintain the technology that helps us safely service the world’s important corporations, governments and institutions. You'll develop solutions that help the bank provide strategic advice, raise capital, manage risk, and extend liquidity in markets spanning over 100 countries around the world.
Closing on 11 Feb 2021orview more job listings from this company