SINGAPORE INNOVATE PTE. LTD.
S$5000 - S$10000
This role is with Pencil, a startup supported by SGInnovate.
We believe that AI will be as fundamental to creativity in the future as the pencil was in the past. We are building the world’s first creative AI for generating digital content.
Software today is deterministic. You push pixels or press keys one at a time. Our AI platform writes language, creates cutdown videos and generates visuals automatically and collaboratively. This means highly complex interactions and scenarios. We’re looking for a QA engineer to build and automate Pencil’s QA process.
You will report directly to our CTO, Sumukh Avadhani, an ex-Google Principal Engineer.
Your day-to-day responsibilities:
- Working closely with the business team and the engineering team to understand upcoming functionalities.
- Understand requirements, design comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Report and track defects, prepare test plan reports, update automation tests and sign off on releases.
- Help define, implement and drive adoption of QA best practices and processes.
- Support other test areas including performance, load, security and manual testing.
- Have 5-7 years' of experience as a Quality Assurance Engineer.
- Extensive experience in automation testing for SaaS platforms.
- Extensive experience in Selenium and Python.
- Deep understanding of the testing pyramid and how to properly balance unit, integration, acceptance and e2e tests.
- Experience in security testing/performance testing is an advantage.
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting.
Closing on 04 Mar 2021orview more job listings from this company