KYDON HOLDINGS PTE. LTD.
S$3500 - S$5500
At ZilLearn, our mission is to build a world where knowledge is accessible – by everyone, everywhere. We’re a platform community of knowledge experts and curious learners who inspire and are inspired, every day. Anyone can easily turn their love for teaching or skills acquired through their pursuit of a passion or trade into professionally designed courses and tutorials to be shared with the world through the ZilLearn platform.
I. Main activities / tasks:
- Participate actively in the testing procedures, prepare testcases and plan the testing routine of the respective test activities
- Create different type of tests to identify software problems
- Analyze bugs and errors found during tests
- Test results documentation for the software development team
- Recommend improvements in software to enhance user experience
- Motivate the development process for efficiency and performance
- Works together with the software developer to enhance and improve the product
- Research and compare similar competitor products
- Maintain updated knowledge of industry trends and advancements
- Strong experience in time management
- Work in a co-operative, diplomatic and flexible manner
II. Job Requirements
Knowledge and skills
- Extensive experience in software development and testing
- Test products and identifying deficiencies
- Prepare and present reports and metrics
- Suggest solutions to identified product problems
- High proficiency in computer technology and programming languages
- Strong knowledge of Operating Systems
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skill
- Great team player and able to work efficiently with minimal supervision
- Good time management skills.
Education, qualifications, and special training
- Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent
- 2+ years of hands on experience in software development testing
- In-depth understanding of Web and APPs especially on Java, HTML, Python, SQL, C++, XML, iOS & Android native/hybrid languages and structures.
- Excellent experience with software QA tools and processes
- Strong experience with a variety of different testing techniques such as UI Testing, Automated Testing, Test Driven Development Strategies and other
- Experiences in security testing
A big part of what fuels this growth is our talented and passionate people. We’re mighty proud of our diverse team of talents who believe in making a difference in the world. We welcome you to be part of our dynamic tribe where you’ll be able to build your skills, take on meaningful work, get executive exposure, engage in out-of-the-box problem solving and most importantly, have fun! We’ll love to help you build your profile, blaze your own trail and propel your career in one of the world’s fastest growing industries.
Apply now and be part of the team that will define and shape your career and future!
(ZilLearn is a majority-owned company of Kydon Holdings Pte Ltd)
Closing on 08 Jul 2021orview more job listings from this company