ALPHAGREP PTE. LTD.
S$5000 - S$10000
About the Company
AlphaGrep is a proprietary trading firm focused on algorithmic trading in asset classes across the globe. We cover the global markets by leveraging and integrating technology, risk management and quantitative research.
We are one of the largest firms by trading volume on Indian exchanges and have significant market share on several large global exchanges as well. We use a disciplined and systematic quantitative approach to identify factors that consistently generate alpha. These factors are then coupled with our proprietary ultra-low latency trading systems and robust risk management to develop trading strategies across asset classes (equities, commodities, currencies, fixed income) that trade on global exchanges.
We are seeking bright and resourceful Quantitative Developers for our Trading team based in Singapore.
- Design, develop, test, and deploy elegant software solutions for automated trading systems
- Partner with the Quantitative Research team to define priorities and deliver custom software
Skills and Preferred Qualifications
- A deep passion for technology, software development, and mathematics
- 1+ years of Proficiency within one or more programming languages, including C++ and Python
- Experience with some of the following areas: Distributed Computing, Natural Language Processing, Machine Learning, Platform Development, Networking, System Design, and Web Development
- Exceptional quantitative and analytical skills
- Bachelor’s, Master’s or PhD degree in Computer Science, or equivalent experience
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
Why You Should Join Us
- Great People. We’re curious engineers, mathematicians, statisticians and like to have fun while achieving our goals
- Transparent Structure. Our employees know that we value their ideas and contributions
- Relaxed Environment. We have a flat organizational structure with frequent activities for all employees such as yearly offsites, happy hours, corporate sports teams, etc.
- Health & Wellness Programs. We believe that a balanced employee is more productive. A stocked kitchen, gym membership and generous vacation package are just some of the perks that we offer our employees
Closing on 01 May 2021orview more job listings from this company