SQUAREPOINT OPERATIONS PRIVATE LIMITED
Banking and Finance
Permanent, Full Time
S$10000 - S$15000
Squarepoint is a systematic investment manager that has deep expertise in quantitative trading, technology, and operations. We seek to achieve high quality, uncorrelated returns for our clients and develop model-based investment strategies through rigorous scientific research. As a data-driven firm, technology is critical to our success and we design, build and operate our own state of the art systems, from high performance automated trading platforms to large scale data science and compute farms.
Squarepoint Capital is adding to our team of world class quantitative developers. Successful candidates will join a highly accomplished team of professionals working directly with quantitative researchers to design, implement, deploy and use software for research and trading. As part of the technology team, the team follows modern software development principles and works with peers in technology to mature and evolve these tools for wider use. Quantitative developers drive cross-team initiatives with technologists and quantitative researchers across all asset classes to achieve Squarepoint’s objectives.
- Degree in applied math, physics, engineering, quantitative finance, computer science
- 2 or more years’ experience with Python
- Knowledge of finance, data storage, processing and analysis
- Experience with modern software development: Version control, agile development
- Experience with continuous integration (CI), logging and monitoring systems a plus
- Advanced quantitative skills a plus
- Experience with requirements analysis and designing software solutions a plus
- Excellent technical communication skills
Please apply via: https://www.squarepoint-capital.com/job#1433622
Closing on 30 Apr 2021orview more job listings from this company