CYCLECT HOLDINGS PTE LTD
Building and Construction, Engineering
S$3200 - S$3500
Roles and Responsibilities
- Prepare contracts, including details regarding quantities of required materials.
- To read and understand contract requirements and specifications.
- Conduct cost analysis of maintenance, repair work and feasibility studies of client’s requests.
- To attend site showround at job sites to assess and project future work requirements.
- Prepare and submit plans, contracts, budgets, bills of quantities, final accounts and other documentation.
- Negotiate rates with clients, contractors and sub-contractors.
- Perform risk analysis evaluations and provide advice and forecasts about costs.
- Able to perform site quantity surveyor duties, if required.
- Maintain proper documentation.
- Minimum Diploma in Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years of field experience in tendering and quotation.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office; Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Familiar with contract management in construction and project management.
- Able to adapt to job site environment.
Closing on 27 Oct 2021orview more job listings from this company