R0096656 - TD&I - Innovation Specialist – Co-Creation & Design Lead, Vice President
DEUTSCHE BANK AKTIENGESELLSCHAFT
Banking and Finance
Permanent, Full Time
S$12000 - S$21000
Details of the Division and Team:
Deutsche Bank has successfully launched five Innovation Labs in the vibrant innovation ecosystems of Berlin, London, New York, Silicon Valley and Singapore – all of which are part of the Technology, Data & Innovation (TDI) Strategy & Innovation Network.
Our APAC Strategy & Innovation Team supports Deutsche Bank’s innovation needs across the region with the following focus areas guiding the team’s activities:
- Accelerating technology transfer by evaluating relevant technologies which solve challenges for Deutsche Bank and our clients;
- Partnering with stakeholders on strategic projects relating to key business challenges and providing strategic intelligence around market developments;
- For selected disruptive technologies, aligning activities across Deutsche Bank to help generate a consistent and consolidated approach;
- Co-creating innovation stories with Group Communications to develop a new narrative for Deutsche Bank with different stakeholder groups;
- Promoting innovation culture through a variety of education and engagement formats.
In order to deliver upon these objectives, the Strategy & Innovation Team collaborates closely with our clients, internal stakeholders and external partners including venture capitalists (VCs), startups and entrepreneurs, accelerators and incubators, strategic technology vendors, academia, and governmental and regulatory bodies.
What we will offer you:
A healthy, engaged and well-supported workforce are better equipped to do their best work and, more importantly, enjoy their lives inside and outside the workplace. That’s why we are committed to providing an environment with your development and well-being at its center.
You can expect:
- Flexible benefits plan including virtual doctor consultation services
- Comprehensive leave benefits
- Gender Neutral Parental Leave
- Flexible working arrangements
- 25 days of annual paid leave, plus public holiday & Flexible Working Arrangement
Your key responsibilities:
As one of our Innovation Specialists, you will lead our Co-Creation & Design practice reporting directly to the Head of APAC Strategy & Innovation.
Proven experience in client/user research and design-based workshop facilitation will support you in developing and maintaining creative dialogues with stakeholders. These interactions will play an important role in identifying, unpacking and refining innovation priorities. Through a better understanding of key priorities, you will help to steer and prioritize the group-wide innovation portfolio ensuring that activities are aligned to real business impact and urgent client/user needs.
You will also champion design as a discipline across the firm acting as an advocate for client/user needs across different business segments and markets. Frameworks rooted in human/user-centred design will underpin your ability to devise and facilitate outcome-oriented design-based workshops with different stakeholder groups.
Insights which you garner from research and workshops will play a fundamental role in shaping initial innovation concepts. Working with these foundational concepts, you will collaborate with multi-disciplinary teams – both regionally and globally – to further define and iterate these ideas turning them into prototypes. Reflecting your design and client/user-centricity, you will ensure that underlying business/client/user needs are met at all stages of the innovation product development life-cycle using the appropriate methodologies and tools to do so.
Supporting the innovation product development life-cycle, you will use proven hands-on design skills to create design artefacts. You will be able to rapidly prototype, and you will be comfortable using various methodologies – for example, free-hand sketching, whiteboard facilitation, pixel-perfect wire framing etc. You will instinctively know which tools to use and the most effective methodologies to implement. You will also play a leading role in mentoring and nurturing other colleagues in your discipline both regionally and globally.
Your skills and experience:
- Strong relevant co-creation and hands-on design experience
- Strong technical design experience – skills will include Adobe XD, Figma, InDesign, Sketch etc.
- A strong portfolio of interaction and visual design work created both individually and indirectly through direct reports
- Past successes devising digital user experience and design strategies linked to product-based outcomes
- Experience of managing a user experience, interactive or usability team and/or external design agencies
- Flawless communication, presentation and workshop facilitation skills
- Proven experience curating and executing co-creation workshops with both business stakeholders and their clients
- Human/user-centred design certifications and practitioner experience – IDEO, LUMA etc.
- Agile/SCRUM certification preferred
- Experience of working in a similar role within financial services, or with financial services clients – particularly corporate and/or investment banking segments
- Demonstrable understanding of existing and future potential disruptions to financial services
- Experience of working within global organisations in multi-disciplinary/matrix team/agile structures and in/with startup organisations
- Proven track record of being able to work with business and technology stakeholders to develop and execute upon functional and non-functional requirements from a design perspective
- A strong and existing network across innovation ecosystems (e.g. VCs, accelerators, incubators, startups, academia)
- You are dynamic, intelligent and passionate about design and innovation possessing the following attributes:
- High level of ethics, values, integrity and trust
- Adept problem solver able to clearly articulate complexity and approach
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal – including formal presentation skills
- Inter-personally savvy when interacting with internal clients and external partners
- Strong interpersonal skills including mentoring, coaching, collaborating, and team building
- Ability to work in a collaborative team or independently
- Strong planning, organisation, and implementation skills
- Flexibility in a dynamic team environment
- Attention to detail and quality focused
- Highly motivated with an overwhelming desire to deliver measurable value
How we’ll support you:
- Flexible working to assist you balance your personal priorities
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
- A range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs
- Training and development to help you excel in your career
About us and our teams:
Deutsche Bank is the leading German bank with strong European roots and a global network.
Deutsche Bank & Diversity
Our values define the working environment we strive to create – diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Closing on 21 Mar 2021orview more job listings from this company