Recruitment Consultant - Shenzhen
GRAVITAS RECRUITMENT GROUP (SG) PTE. LTD.
Banking and Finance, Consulting, Human Resources, Information Technology, Insurance
S$3800 - S$4800
Shenzhen Recruitment Consultant Advert
Gravitas is an International recruitment company focusing on Financial services and technology niches with offices in the UK, Hong Kong, Singapore and China. Regarded as one of the fastest growing global recruitment brands we have grown Internationally from our inception in 2010 to over 200 employees across 4 international locations.
Internally we place emphasis on training and development at all levels, fairness and living our values of Respect, Integrity, Passion and Excellence. Externally we differentiate through niche specialist recruitment with long standing client relationships built through delivery of accurate specialist recruitment, trust and customer experience. These cornerstone values and actions have led to on-going global growth, employee opportunity and excellent external perception validated through award recognition and the ability to continue to grow (even within a Pandemic year).
Owing to client demand and clear synergies we are now excited to start the hiring for our newly incorporated China business. The opening of our Shenzhen China office is a significant next step for the Group and offers ambitious individuals the opportunity to join at the start of an exciting journey.
What are we looking for?
- Fresh graduates welcome to apply
- An understanding what a recruitment consultant does and why you want to do it
- Fluent English (required)
- Native Mandarin (required)
- Courageous in confronting challenges & to ‘come out of one’s comfort zone’
- Willing to excel in a fast-paced, results-driven, meritocratic environment
What makes this opportunity special?
- Be a part of a global brand’s start up in a new geography that is strategically important
- International expansion driven by client demand ensuring a strong platform and client base is already in place
- Work closely with the founders and most senior management of a recruitment group
- A platform where performance and growth can be easily recognized (given the startup nature) and will be recognized
- Opportunity for future global mobility
You will be responsible for managing both sides of the "Sales Cycle" – Client & Candidate.
You will partner with HR departments, hiring managers and technical professionals to bridge staffing gaps in high demand markets.
Become a market expert within your dedicated market
Learn all the aspects of what a successful recruitment consultant does including market mapping, headhunting, negotiation and marketing
Act as an ambassador for your clients, using your networking skills and market knowledge with 24/7 support from successful Gravitas Leaders & Trainers
Positively affect the lives of top candidates and the economy, while being directly compensated for your hard work and achievements
Why join Gravitas?
- Competitive basic salary
- Industry leading commission scheme (No cap, No threshold!)
- Award winning training and development programme (given the Royal stamp of approval - we are the only company to be awarded the Princess Royal Training award back to back)
- Accelerated & transparent promotions based upon meritocracy (right up to director level!)
- Paid for holidays including: Iceland, Mauritius.
- Stable management team with majority of Gravitas tenures of over 5 years
- The chance to relocate to all existing global locations or to support the growth of new locations
- Holiday allowance increasing with length of service.
- Other great incentives – Lunch Clubs at Michelin Star restaurants, Team outings
Gravitas Awards & Accolades
- Princess Royal Training Award 2017 & 2020 – Only company to win this twice
- Global Recruiter Awards 2019 – Best Specialist Recruitment Business
- Asia’s Best Specialist Company (Global Recruiter) – 2018 & 2019
- Gold medal winner – HK’s Best Banking & Finance Recruitment Company (HR Vendor Awards) – 2018 & 2019
- 'Best Specialist Recruitment Business' - Global Recruiter 2017 & 2018
If joining Gravitas sounds like the right career choice for you, please apply directly with a CV to register your interest.
A member of our Talent Acquisition team will be in contact with more information.
(Any questions please contact Gary Wong APAC Talent Acquisition Consultant on LinkedIn or email@example.com)
Closing on 22 Jan 2021orview more job listings from this company