AXA INSURANCE PTE. LTD.
Banking and Finance
S$7700 - S$8900
MAXIS GBN was co-founded in 1998 by MetLife and AXA, two of the largest and most trusted insurance companies in the world. In 2016, MAXIS GBN became a joint venture and established itself in London with offices at Monument where we employ an international team of nearly 70 staff, with another 50 based in 12 locations around the world.
At MAXIS GBN, we work with multinational companies to help them deliver employee benefits to their staff around the world. We offer global pooled and captive solutions as well as comprehensive wellness packages.
We do this through working with a network of 140 local insurance companies (members) in over 120 markets across the globe. More than 60% of our member insurers are owned by MetLife or AXA, the other 40% are independent local insurers – all are experts in their markets and help us to find the right solutions for the local offices of multinationals and their employees based there.
Our Asia hub support the MAXIS GBN clients and partners their Employee Benefits program in the Asia region while working with colleagues based in offices in locations across Europe, the USA and London.
Representation of Maxis GBN in Asia. This position is a high functioning role with a sales role and wide array responsibilities for all related to life and medical business in the capacity of in and outbound business in Asia as well as across other continents.
The role is accountable for the assigned sales targets with the portfolio assigned by working in collaboration with Maxis GBN’s network partners to drive on-going new business portfolio expansion and ensure profitability of Maxis GBN’s guidelines.
He/she will performterritory planning & specific account planning to identify opportunities within the assigned market with local network partners, clients and brokers.
Responsible for building relationships within MAXIS GBN as well as external stakeholders ie: brokers, captive risk managers, regional/local HR toward a goal of influencing multinational companies to insure their global employee benefit plans in multiple countries with MAXIS network members.
The candidate must have strong Employee Benefits background, ability to lead and present MAXIS GBN business model, articulating the key messages/education leading to the desired outcome with the clients, intermediates, network partners, etc.
A matured person with minimal supervision on producing quality and accurate work. His/her ability to continue opening new business avenues with a strategic planning as well as responsibility.
Responsible for all sales related activities of Maxis GBN portfolio and supporting clients/intermediaries/partners, selling opportunities across the portfolio, to through close in an assigned territory.
To strengthen the working relationship of all related stakeholders, clients and intermediaries/working partner. Maintain a high closing ratio for both in and outbound new business at a sustainable profit.
Overall, to achieve the company vision and values.
- To lead and be accountable for the end-to-end assigned portfolio of Maxis GBN on new business development.
- Responsible for the overall relationship of the related stakeholders in your job.
- Developed, build and manage your sales pipelines actively, set up your clients meeting independently.
- Strong analytical skills and writing capabilities to produce sales pitch.
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to communicate the key messages and influence the stakeholders.
- Provides consultation to clients and intermediaries, applying sound financial decision making for MAXIS and the client. Lead new client implementations and other projects.
- Develop new business strategies pertaining to the employee benefits business using market research, competitive intelligence, and performance metrics.
- Provide market intelligence to formulate market strategies to identify best-in-class models and processes for business acceleration; reviewing competitor and current internal best practices and identifying emerging opportunities based on changes in the market and/or regulatory environment, etc
- Proactively educate and influence the stakeholders on Maxis GBN business objectives, standard operating procedures, policies and programs.
- Understands and applies service culture principles and pricing methodology of MAXIS GBN.
- Ensures timely execution of compliance with Maxis GBN’s standards and local country jurisdiction.
- Any other task assignments.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- University graduate is required, preferably in the actuarial, mathematical or re-insurance background.
- With at least 6 years of related sales working experiences, able to deal with Insurance products that are very complex.
- Flexibility to multi-task and work in an evolving environment and meeting tight deadlines.
- The candidate must be comfortable making presentations to management levels and be able to explain complex products in an understandable manner.
- Highly analytical and meticulous. An ability to perform and explain complex analysis.
- Able to work independently with a strong sense of accountability.
- Ability to plan and proactively maintain a strong sales pipelines.
- Strong communication skills and negotiation skills. Using intelligence to increase sales on existing and new clients.
- Ability to find better ways to grow business (products and channels). Proven track record on business development and of building collaborative partnerships and alliances while holding people accountable.
- Fluent in communication and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Able to travel when open.
- High competency on Excel and Powerpoint.
Closing on 22 Sep 2021orview more job listings from this company