Regional Head of Learning APAC
GROUPM ASIA PACIFIC HOLDINGS PTE. LTD.
S$15000 - S$22000
OVERVIEW OF JOB
GroupM is the world’s largest media investment company and are a part of WPP. In fact, we are responsible for one in every three ads you see globally.
In this role, you will lead all aspects of the learning experience design for all GroupM agencies. Designing and delivering best in class learning experiences for our talent
You will be a core member of our global learning & effectiveness team setting and executing our learning strategy. REPORTING OF THE ROLE This role has dual reporting to: Global Head of Learning & Effectiveness and the APAC Chief People Officer and will have a team (dotted line) in several regional markets.
MEASURES OF SUCCESS:
IN THREE MONTHS
• Understand GroupM’ s business goals and talent objectives and understand the role Learning & Effectiveness plays to drive our people and business forward.
• Leverage our new job architecture to build a plan for career paths, learning and mobility.
IN SIX MONTHS
• Leveraging our learning technology to support the facilitation, and management of learning throughout the employee lifecycle from hire to separation.
• Through consultation with the business, analyse and design a high-level regional plan for the development, implementation and evaluation of learning linked to our job architecture.
IN 12 MONTHS
• You should be recognised as the regional SME for Learning. As the regional head, you should be able to demonstrate competence of our business and the learning & effectiveness role within it.
• Beyond the management of the regional learning function, your time should be distributed across business consultation, design and delivery.
• Deliver learning solutions (independently/via the team/train the trainer/vendors) ensuring measurement of learning, behaviour and business outcomes.
• Ensure that the content we develop and the trainers who deliver it are at the best possible standard.
• Consult and create learning experiences that close gaps and drive business results.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ROLE
• Operate in partnership with the Global team to cascade the global learning strategy, taking into consideration, regional business needs.
• Accountable for learning design decisions that support business needs and provide input on how L&E as a function can better leverage design and technology to increase reach and impact of learning across the Group.
• Responsible for the L&E’s partnership with stakeholders throughout the instructional design lifecycle (PADDIE).
• Drive the provision and creation of best-in-class learning, assessing cost impact of services and promoting efficiencies where relevant. Ensure that the budget is maintained in line with requirements.
• Maintain advance competence of instructional design, learning technology, project/change management through your own development, and support the skill development of others in the team, through mentoring, coaching, providing feedback and upskilling where required.
Embed and monitor KPI frameworks related to performance, productivity and efficiency and provide regular updates to senior management and other key stakeholders.
• Oversee training and consultancy to internal and external business areas to enable self-managed development of learning modules to standard. The end goal, to encourage adoption of learning technologies and principals.
• Work in close partnership with the regional Organisational Effectiveness and other People functions to drive forward initiatives where learning support change management activities.
• Own the management of the LMS/LXP for the region ensuring accuracy and governance
IMPACT AND ACCOUNTABILITY
• Collaborates with functional leadership to develop strategic goals for one or more job families.
• Establishes and oversees execution of operational plans for job families with short- to mid-term impact on results (e.g., 1-2 yrs.).
• Provides significant input into new products, processes, standards and/or operational plans for the job family group.
• Manages large, complex, cross-functional projects of strategic importance to GroupM.
AUTONOMY AND MANAGEMENT
• Takes actions and makes decisions within a job area or job family with complete latitude.
• Works independently on complex assignments that span multiple job family groups for which outcomes improve the competitive position of the organization.
• Formulates recommendations on large, complex business issues due to extensive knowledge and expertise across multiple job families.
INNOVATION AND CREATIVITY
• Responsible for implementing guidelines and processes based on multifaceted conceptualizing, reasoning and interpretation.
• Solutions are often significant breakthroughs developed using market-leading technical expertise.
• Champions creative ideas and provides thought leadership to solve highly technical issues impacting one or more job family groups.
• Self-supervisory; acts independently to uncover and resolve highly technical problems
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
• The ideal candidate has a background in Adult Learning / Instructional Design with experience operating on enterprise-wide change projects.
• Experience facilitating to all levels and audiences an advantage as well as experience authoring eLearning content (Articulate).
• Typically requires a University Degree or equivalent experience and minimum 8-12 years of prior relevant experience..
MORE ABOUT GROUPM
GroupM leads and shapes media markets by delivering performance enhancing media products and services, powered by data and technology. Our global network agencies and businesses enable our people to work collaboratively across borders, providing them the opportunity to accelerate their progress and development. We are not limited by teams or geographies; our scale and diverse range of clients lets us be more adventurous with our business and talent. We give our talent the space, support and tools to innovate and grow
Closing on 16 Dec 2021orview more job listings from this company