Regional HR Project Coordinator #SGUP
AON SINGAPORE PTE. LTD.
S$2000 - S$2500
Headquartered in London, Aon Plc is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
At Aon, you’ll be part of a team which will support and inspire you and provide the opportunities and resources to develop your skills. It’s an environment which encourages you to achieve your best - together we’ll empower results.
Partnering with Workforce Singapore (WSG) and Singapore Business Federation (SBF), Aon is offering 9 months attachment opportunities to mid-career individuals to gain valuable experience in the Insurance Broking industry.
The role will be supporting the Head of HR Service Delivery Asia on HR projects across Asia:
- Project coordination and providing support to the Regional HRSD Lead to deliver the required project requirements.
- Merger and Acquisition project coordination, scheduling of sessions and helping to keep track of status.
- Support on scoping with countries to in-take requirements from process, practices and statutory perspective.
- Support on testing and validation consolidation for projects.
- Data cleaning and scrubbing requirements.
- Assisting with communication planning
- Data anlaysis and dashboard prepartion of key HR metrics for the Region and at times to support country data analysis where is required.
The individual will be involved in -
- Scheduling of country sessions for scoping and data collections on project requirements and deliverables.
- Review of existing templates and processes then consolidate for Regional review and planning on any harmonisation or process improvement purposes.
- Supporting the Asia HRSD Lead and other Regional HR functional leaders on M&A coordination requirements. Potentially be the centralised contact person for global submission.
- Planning out communication requirements to effectively facilitate Regional HR projects.
- Prior to rolling out to understand the key requirements and be the contact point for troubleshooting and/or testing to ensure implementation and go-live is executed according to the plan.
- Preparation of data dashboard and analysis on key HR metrics that supports business understanding of trends and decision making
- Question status quo to look for ways to improve efficiency or doing things differently.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Prioritisation, time and project management – structured approach to set up project plan and track status to ensure meeting deadlines
- Active listening and ability to escalate and connect with the reporting manager to ensure project coordination is done in a holistic and structured manner
- Attention to details and effective communication skills
Closing on 11 Mar 2021orview more job listings from this company