Regional Key Account Director
CLARIVATE ANALYTICS (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD.
Sales / Retail
S$14000 - S$16000
DRG, part of Clarivate, is a data driven, tech enabled, Healthcare insights business
DRG is a strategic business partner to pharmaceutical, biotech and device companies, facilitating informed decision-making by providing customer-focused market intelligence solutions. Our customers rely on us to decide where to invest, how to drive commercial success, prove value and gain access to markets.
With more than 30 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry, DRG is the market leader in healthcare insights and has an unparalleled reputation with its customers. We combine access to rich data assets (proprietary and via partners) with Therapy / Disease thought leadership and extensive primary research to deliver insights that drive to the heart of specific client questions.
Overall Purpose of Role:
As a Regional Key Account Director, you will be tasked with securing, building and developing partnerships with DRG’s Key Strategic Accounts in the Asia-Pacific region. Successful candidates will have an active network of key stakeholders within Marketing, Strategy and Commercial teams and employ consultative sales skills to identify, qualify and facilitate innovative solutions to customer’s problems. Whilst there is an established book of business and strong foundational relationship base in some of these regional headquarters, there will also be an expectation to develop new relationships and upsell/cross-sell new solutions.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
Strategic account development with Regional teams in Tier 1/2 Pharma Multinationals. This includes:
· Build and develop long-term C-Suite relationships to advance strategic alliances
· New business development
· Managing existing relationships to growth
· Upselling and Cross-selling new/existing services and solutions
· Lead key Regional or multi-country strategic opportunities that are critical to achieving account plans and regional financial goals
· Conducting whitespace analysis for assigned Strategic Accounts. Owns the regional account strategy considering Clarivate priorities and customer strategic objectives and implement regionally.
· Partner with Customer Experience and Marketing teams to optimize the customer journey with Clarivate
· Interfacing with all key buying points and advocates including Senior management, users of the platforms, department/franchise heads, brand teams etc.
· Expand the uptake of Clarivate’s products and services into new departments
· Generating proposals, planning customer meetings, and forming a Clarivate team best suited to meet the customer need
· Developing and maintaining a high level of customer, industry and product knowledge
Education and Experience:
· 10+ years Sales and Account management experience
· Can demonstrate an established active network within Regional operations of Pharma MNCs
· Experience of selling complex and bespoke market research or business intelligence solutions
· Pharmaceutical or Healthcare industry experience preferred
· Business or Scientific Degree preferred
· Passionate about winning and focused on building relationships at all levels within an organisation
· High Emotional Intelligence; An ability to listen and show empathy
· Proactive; makes things happen and inspire others to take action
· Ability to travel (under ‘normal’ circumstances) within Asia
· Thinks big; can see beyond the present and is not constrained by the status quo
· Experience in territory / account planning, creating custom proposals and responding to RFPs/RFIs
· Excellent presentation, verbal and written communications skills
· Ability to manage time effectively and balance multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
· Can lead and influence without direct authority
· Clear thinker with proven ability to synthesize complex issues into simple messages
· Languages: fluency in English. Knowledge of any, or several, other languages would be beneficial
For more information, visit our website: http://decisionresourcesgroup.com/
Closing on 09 Mar 2021orview more job listings from this company