Regulatory Compliance Officer
PHILIPPINE NATIONAL BANK
Banking and Finance
S$5000 - S$6000
Heads the Branch Compliance Unit with the following functions/duties:
- Ensures on the relevance and effectiveness of the Branch’s policies and operating procedures and its compliance with Singapore banking laws and regulations, regulatory requirements of the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS), Ministry of Manpower (MOM), Inland Revenue Authority of Singapore (IRAS), and other governmental regulatory bodies.
- Reviews and maintains a Compliance Program and provide training to Branch personnel covering compliance and Anti-Money Laundering and countering of Financing of Terrorism (AML/CFT).
- Conducts Self-Assessment test and compliance testing activities on various Branch processes to ensure compliance with policy and procedural guidelines, including regulatory requirements for each Branch unit.
- Ensures that responses to findings of internal/external auditors and local regulators are observed according to the deadline set.
- Acts as a member of the Branch Management Committee and Branch Compliance Committee.
- Keeps informed of new regulations through research, reading and attending relevant seminars on compliance matters.
Closing on 28 Oct 2021orview more job listings from this company