Regulatory Trust Lead, Enterprise Trust, Financial Services Singapore
GOOGLE ASIA PACIFIC PTE. LTD.
Banking and Finance, Information Technology
S$10750 - S$21500
The area: Google Cloud
Google Cloud provides organizations with leading infrastructure, platform capabilities and industry solutions. We deliver enterprise-grade cloud solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology to help companies operate more efficiently and adapt to changing needs, giving customers a foundation for the future. Customers in more than 150 countries turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to solve their most critical business problems.
The role: Regulatory Trust Lead, Enterprise Trust, Financial Services - Singapore
A problem isn’t truly solved until it’s solved for all. That’s why Googlers build products that help create opportunities for everyone, whether down the street or across the globe. As a Program Manager at Google, you’ll lead complex, multi-disciplinary projects from start to finish — working with stakeholders to plan requirements, manage project schedules, identify risks, and communicate clearly with cross-functional partners across the company. Your projects will often span offices, time zones, and hemispheres. It's your job to coordinate the players and keep them up to date on progress and deadlines.
Our goal is to build a Google that looks like the world around us — and we want Googlers to stay and grow when they join us. As part of our efforts to build a Google for everyone, we build diversity, equity, and inclusion into our work and we aim to cultivate a sense of belonging throughout the company.
Additional Role Description:
The Enterprise Trust team is responsible for promoting trust and transparency with Google Cloud Enterprise customers. As a Regulatory Trust Lead, you will be responsible for global support for all compliance, privacy, and trust-related engagements with customers and their regional regulators. You will address customer’s regulatory compliance issues throughout the customer journey, thereby enabling and accelerating cloud adoption.
- Maintain strategic regulatory trust engagements with Financial Services (FSIs) customers’ risk and regulatory compliance stakeholders to proactively determine their regulatory notifications requirements for Google Cloud extended workforce.
- Review customers’ regulatory notification submissions to ensure accuracy and completeness of security, privacy, trust, and compliance information of Google Cloud products and services.
- Build and maintain scalable delivery and execution processes and playbooks for regulatory trust engagements. Lead and grow engagements to enable FSIs regulatory submissions in a timely manner to accelerate Google Cloud migration.
- Travel up to 30% of the time as required.
- Collaborate with customers to conduct briefings for Financial Services regulators in APAC (e.g. MAS, HKMA, FSC, FSS, OJK, etc.) on Google Cloud’s security, privacy, trust and compliance.
- Experience with technology risk and compliance requirements for Financial Services Industry.
- Experience with cloud computing regulatory and compliance requirements related to security, privacy, sovereignty, extended workforce, and third-party management (including data governance technologies).
- Experience of working at, or directly engaging Financial Services regulators such as MAS, HKMA, EBA, FCA, BaFin, FFIEC, etc.
- Consulting or internal regulatory compliance enabling experience.
- Experience with global / regional cloud outsourcing and regulatory compliance frameworks such as: SOC 2 / 3, ISO 27000 series, GDPR and outsourcing requirements from regulators such as MAS, HKMA, FSC, FSS, OJK, etc.
- Additional APAC language(s) a plus
Closing on 05 Nov 2021orview more job listings from this company