CA INDOSUEZ (SWITZERLAND) SA
Banking and Finance
S$160000 - S$240000
The role will be responsible for:
- Acquisition of new client relationships and development of existing client relationships within the Private Banking sector
- Selling a range of private banking products to existing and potential clients.
- Assess clients’ needs and risk profile and assist RM in providing advice on appropriate investment mix and structures. Provide financial feedback for tailoring services for clients.
- Analyze client needs and assist in developing marketing and product development or enhancement strategies.
- Prepare accounts opening documentation, transaction documentation, general instructions and credit proposals.
- Maintain communication with advisory desk on available investment opportunities.
- Call on potential clients with senior RM to develop new business.
- Meet existing clients to promote the Bank’s products and services
- Effect transactions on behalf of clients and informs relationship managers and clients of any irregularities according to account documentation or general instruction.
- Ensure that private banking transactions comply with the Bank’s policies and legal requirements.
- Key contact for clients’ enquires on daily operational basis.
- Assume any other tasks as assigned.
- Relevant Relationship management experience in Private Banking
- Proven track record in asset gathering, asset growth and revenue generation
- Excellent commercial and negotiation skills
- Highly developed communication skills for use in direct client contact and problem solving
- Ability to provide strong financial and statistical analysis.
- Strong customer service focus
- Attention to detail and the ability to think creatively to solve problems
- Excellent understanding of financial markets and products
Closing on 12 Mar 2021orview more job listings from this company