Research (Financial) Analyst - Forex
WINNING CONSORTIUM SIMANDOU PTE. LTD.
S$3000 - S$5000
1. Assist the Group and Consortium in the establishment of an integrated forex risk management policy;
2. Participate in the implementation and execution of the forex risk management policy of the Group and Consortium.
3. Responsible for monitoring the Group and the Consortium's forex risk exposure, realizing refined management of forex, and minimizing the Group and the Consortium's forex risk;
4. Track forex market trends and interest rates promptly and in real-time, study and analyze the economic and market trends and prospects;
5. In response to emergencies, summarize and study the possible impact on forex market trends and form a written report;
6. Collect and organize relevant reports regularly to form a database with traceability and management value;
7. Other duties temporarily assigned by supervisors;
1. Bachelor’s degree and above, major in finance, economics, financial management or other relevant subjects;
2. More than 6 years of professional experience in Financial institution forex related work;
3. Solid grasp of international financial theories, rich knowledge regarding the forex market and international financial market, forward forex and other derivatives, familiar with the country’s finance, foreign exchange, financial affairs and relevant laws and regulations;
4. Professional qualities with excellent capabilities in analysis, teamwork, communication, and coordination;
5. Fluent in Mandarin and English, in order to liaise with the English & Chinese speaking associates;
Closing on 17 Mar 2021orview more job listings from this company