SINGAPORE INNOVATE PTE. LTD.
S$6000 - S$8000
At SGInnovate, we invest in startups that have the ambition, passion, and expertise to develop Deep Tech solutions to challenging global problems. We help them knock down barriers — technical, adoption, and market — like no other and connect them with top talent and bring together great minds across the ecosystem to discuss, share and inspire ideas of innovation. SGInnovate is a private-limited venture capital wholly owned by the Singapore Government. AiT is a startup supported by SGInnovate and they are looking for a passionate Research Engineer with an Electronics background.
As a Research Engineer (Electronics), you will have the opportunity to apply your knowledge and experience in Robotics to complex and challenging problems. You will also be responsible for interpreting partnership briefs, technical implementation of specifications, testing electronic systems and writing up improvement plans.
- Designing, inspecting, testing, and updating electronic systems, components, equipment, and software
- Liaising with engineers and other relevant stakeholders to ensure projects are completed to specifications.
- Observing current processes and making recommendations for improvements whenever required
- Developing effective maintenance, testing and quality control procedures
- Identifying problems and providing solutions promptly
- Writing specifications, instructions, reports, and handling other required administrative duties
- Master’s in Computer Science, Robotics or equivalent, with 3 to 5 years of relevant experience, or PhD with research work in relevant fields of industrial robotics
- Expertise in field or industrial robotics or complex automation systems
- Expertise in PCB layout, high-speed circuit designs, Analog/Mixed Signal hardware
- Firmware development of electronic peripherals/interfaces, CAN/Ethernet
- Experience with FPGA/Verilog/VHDL
- Prior integrated systems experience or familiarity with ROS will be ideal
- Excellent programming ability such as C/ C++ / Python
- Strong communicators who are able to explain complex issues to stakeholders
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills to manage and carry out technical tasks effectively
- Able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Good critical thinking to solve issues and develop more efficient systems
- Good team player
Closing on 18 Mar 2021orview more job listings from this company