Risk & Compliance Officer
MS FIRST CAPITAL INSURANCE LIMITED
S$9000 - S$11000
1. Drive the implementation of the Enterprise Risk Management framework within the Company
2. Manage and implement all risk and compliance related policies.
3. Define ownership and responsibilities for identifying, assessing, managing risks in all parts of the organisation. Work closely with risk owners to ensure that the risk management processes are followed.
4. Maintain the risk appetite framework and statement.
5. Maintain and update the risk register of the Company.
6. Ensure timeliness and accuracy in reporting to MAS/ Board Committees/ Board / Head Office.
7. Manage the processes relating to the Risk Management Committee; preparation and presentation of agenda/ papers/ minutes.
8. Oversee the management of outsourcing arrangements.
9. Monitor implementation of key risk mitigation actions identified by ERM Committee, Board Committees or the Board.
10. Manage the Own Risk and Solvency Assessment (“ORSA”) process.
11. Implement and Maintain the Business Continuity Plan.
12. Own and drive information security
13. Promote risk culture within the company.
14. Ensure compliance with all applicable laws, regulations and Company policies.
15. Provide routine reports to Board Committees/Board/Head Office on matters relating to Risk and Compliance
16. Deliver the Compliance Program of the Company
17. Manage internal communication on risk and compliance, including facilitating/conducting training.
18. Manage reporting of compliance matters to senior management.
19. Assist in identifying suitable remedial actions to rectify the breach as well as prevent recurrence.
20. Manage the Customer Complaint as well as Whistleblowing processes of the Company.
21. Monitor and ensure compliance of agreed actions from Internal Audits, Group Internal Audits, Regulatory Inspections or External Audits.
22. Manage any other risk management and compliance requirement relating to the organisation.
23. Liaison with regulators
· Bachelor’s Degree or higher
· Qualification in General Insurance and/or Risk Management
· At least 15 years of risk and compliance work experience with at least 2 years in management/ leadership roles
· At least 8 years’ experience of working in the general insurance industry
- Experience of internal audit in non-life insurance
Closing on 14 May 2021orview more job listings from this company