Risk Assurance Associates/Senior
IN.CORP GLOBAL PTE. LTD.
Banking and Finance
S$2900 - S$5000
- Job planning: Research on client background and risks, tailor audit work programs and participate in client kick-off meetings.
- Job execution: Perform testing of audit areas, complete work programs, conduct interviews with senior management, and prepare closing meeting slides.
- Coaching: Provide guidance to a junior team member(s) and review junior team member(s) work.
- Reporting: Prepare reports after the necessary internal reviews and assist in any other wrap-up activities.
- Learn and grow: Develop and maintain productive working relationships with client personnel. Build strong internal relationships within Ardent and with other services across the organization.
- Degree in Accounting, Business, Finance, or related fields.
- At least 2 years experience in internal auditing and/or relevant experience in a public accounting firm or commercial environment.
- Industry-related certification (e.g., CA/CPA, CIA, CISA, CRMA, CGAP)
- Demonstrated integrity, values, principles, and work ethic.
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English.
Closing on 26 Sep 2021orview more job listings from this company