Risk Manager/Senior Risk Officer
FUTU SINGAPORE PTE. LTD.
S$4000 - S$7000
• Monitor and highlight key credit risk issues to management.
• Conduct KYC and process credit applications.
• Assist in maintaining risk management structure, system and operational manual.
• Perform regular review of marginable counters and submit for approval.
• Prepare risk assessment and monitoring reports to the management.
• Implement comprehensive risk management measures in accordance with company policies and procedures.
• Follow up with customers on margin call matters and liaise with dealing team in liquidation of portfolio to regularize the accounts.
• Carry out necessary debt recovery actions to recover losses.
• Undertake ad-hoc projects as delegated from time to time.
• Relevant experience in derivative product and familiar with the China market is highly preferred.
• University degree with major in Risk Management, Finance, Economics, Investment or related disciplines.
• Knowledge in data processing, evaluation and analysis of software or systems towards investment/ markets/ risk.
• Familiar with financial markets and be competent in handling tasks related to securities investment and risk management.
• Good team-work spirit, organizational and coordination skills.
• Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese.
Closing on 26 Sep 2021orview more job listings from this company