Banking and Finance
S$3000 - S$6000
- Effectively source, plan and develop new accounts and strong pipeline of opportunities.
- Optimize sales processes to scale with the business growth in volume and complexity. Looking beyond standard practices and solutions to develop creative ideas, meeting sales targets and driving results.
- Take ownership to respond and follow up promptly to prospect inquiries and requests to understand their needs. Provide proposals and presentations to potential customers as needed.
- Be a team player and work effectively with internal departments and external vendors on technical or product support is required. Accountable for the entire end-to-end customers’ experience from acquisition, integration to retention.
- Maintain accurate sales records (prospects pipeline and accomplished sales) and prepare periodic progress reports and updates and present monthly sales performance to the management team
- Foster close relationships with customers and industry contacts to be aligned with market on-goings and trends, review product performance and market situation to achieve business targets and customer satisfaction.
- Experience on e-commerce usage
- 2-3 years of business development or sales experience preferred but not compulsory
- Results oriented, self-motivated with high level of initiative and confident to engage customers
- Has an eye for opportunities and possesses business acumen
- Ability to excel and strive in a start-up environment
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
Closing on 24 Mar 2021orview more job listings from this company