Sales and Business Development Manager
KLIQ PTE. LTD.
Banking and Finance
S$4000 - S$10000
We are looking for a rockstar, entrepreneurial, self-driven, sales and business development manager, with experience in digital remittance, cross border money transfer, e wallets with proven sales performance and credentials.
The Sales and Business Development Manager prospects & acquires new business growth opportunities for our defined digital remittance verticals of:
- migrant workers community
- domestic helpers' community
- expatriate community
- SG to MY, India, Philippines, Bangladesh, and Indonesia corridors
- SME segment / Account and Relationship management
- buildup partnerships with relevant banks, financial institutions, fintech's, and digital remittance ecosystem but not limited too.
This person must be able to contribute to sales growth in plug and play form, within these verticals, and with a multi-pronged outreach approach with the goal of establishing new business leads and converting them to actual sales and revenue.
The ability to communicate, research and qualify prospective clients, as well as the use of marketing and sales skills with prospective associations, companies over the phone, digital means and face to face are essential to success in this position.
The Sales and Business Development Manager position acts as the first line of contact with prospective clients. Responsibilities include but is not limited to the following:
- Utilize professional communication, research and qualifying skills, to generate contact information and maintain a database of new potential clients.
- Identify and Prospect identified potential clients via cold-call or email or in-person meetings outreach methodologies, whilst meeting or exceeding appointment targets set by the Business Manager. Meet Revenue goals by meeting the targets on - # of prospects contacted; # of clients on-boarded and Sales, Payment volume.
Required Qualifications and Experience :
- Singaporean or Singapore Permanent Resident currently based out of Singapore
- Previous outbound business-to-business - marketing or sales experience is required
- Prior Sales (generating revenue) experience in Digital Remittances, money transfer, digital payments from Singapore to abroad
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to navigate corporate structures to identify decision makers.
- High degree of self-motivation and focus, combined with effective organizational and time management skills.
- Professional approach to prospective clients coupled with active listening skills and an inquisitive nature.
- The ability to work as a team player towards a specific sales goal.
- Salary package will commensurate with experience.
We invite applicants especially from the remittance, banking, financial services and digital industry, who meet the above requirements, to write in stating your current and expected salary, and notice period.
Closing on 06 Mar 2021orview more job listings from this company